The Sanctuary Network
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» google website ranking backlink service
The history of the sanctuary network EmptyMon Aug 01, 2011 6:48 am by Guest

» When the first Whirlpool Duet album was released in December 2001
The history of the sanctuary network EmptySun Jul 31, 2011 10:19 am by Guest

» APP Professional MFA Software
The history of the sanctuary network EmptySat Jul 30, 2011 9:35 am by Guest

» The history of the sanctuary network
The history of the sanctuary network EmptyWed May 04, 2011 12:59 am by Shinemax

» Cococix presenting for duty!
The history of the sanctuary network EmptyFri Apr 29, 2011 4:12 am by Cococix

» New subforums!
The history of the sanctuary network EmptyWed Apr 20, 2011 12:11 am by Cococix

» Meet the members
The history of the sanctuary network EmptyTue Apr 19, 2011 11:51 am by Daegon

» Events log
The history of the sanctuary network EmptyTue Apr 19, 2011 11:47 am by Daegon

» Your Questions
The history of the sanctuary network EmptyTue Apr 19, 2011 11:47 am by Daegon

Poll
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

The history of the sanctuary network

2 posters

Go down

The history of the sanctuary network Empty The history of the sanctuary network

Post  Daegon Thu Apr 14, 2011 10:26 pm

OK, so this all began 1 year ago to the day that I started playing wow.

I was a level 9 warlock with huge ambitions. After an hour of playing I made a friend who gave me 100 gold, out of that gold I purchased a guild charter. 2 hours later the charter had been signed.

After a month of prosperity I decided to expand the guild so I build the sanctuary coalition 25 guilds, 12 alliance and 12 horde and 1 guild that ran all, there were 3 of each on each of the 4 realms. The names of these guilds were called:
The sanctuary network
Sanctuary network OSP (operation of special projects)
Sanctuary network CO (Covert operations)
The guild that controlled all this was called the global network.

However that was only the beginning of the trouble. The global network was made up of 1 leader and 9 delegates per realm. When there was trouble with a guild a triad would be sent. Well there was trouble, it turns out that the head of the global network was corrupt and wanted to get the founder of the sanctuary coalition out of the way so she could take it over.

The head of the global network was my sister, she was ruthless and cruel, after a week of non stop battles I regained control of the global network and disbanded it, from there the other guilds fell.

After some arguing I took over as leader of the Neltharion OSP guild. From there I plotted to rebuild the network. However it was not to be. My sister made a return and helped in the decline of the OSP guild. For the first time in 9 months Neltharion was without a sanctuary guild. I decided to go on from there and formed a guild called the sacred outlaws.

I ran the sacred outlaws for about a months before I handed leadership over to a friend of mine. From there I decided to reform The Sanctuary Network, I also rebuilt the sanctuary coalition which 2 months later has fallen. The Sanctuary Network is now a stand alone guild, our mission: To provide a sanctuary for all.

Last edited by Daegon on Thu Apr 21, 2011 8:27 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Updated.)

Daegon
Admin

http://tsnetwork.betaboard.net

Back to top Go down

The history of the sanctuary network Empty Re: The history of the sanctuary network

Post  Shinemax Wed May 04, 2011 12:59 am

Very cool history of our guild! I'm proud to be a member of the Sanctuary Network :3

Please pray to God always. God bless us all!Smile

Max:)

Shinemax

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum